Keeping us all safe
To ensure were all kept safe during the COVID 19 outbreak we as with other business locations have had to implement guidance to become a COVID 19 secure location, we have completed the following
- Completed a full and thorough risk assessment of the workplace mitigating any risks that were identified completed by an occupational health and safety qualified individual, this is available to view at Eden Retreat.
- Increased the levels of personal protective equipment, due to the close quarters that we deliver the treatments (within 2 mtrs)
- Comply with the requirement for temperature checks on arrival.
- Customer declaration completed prior to receiving or entering the practice.
- Maintaining already high levels of clinic cleanliness, enhancing pre and post treatment cleaning including door handles touch surfaces.
- Limiting the amount of visitors to client and either Doctor or Nurse only.
- Removal of shared use pens, we now operate one use and dispose.
- 2 Metre social distancing at consultation stage.
- COVID 19 Declaration completed and available to view at Eden Retreat.